Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wednesday Favorites


via
Happy Wednesday, everyone! Below are some favorite links from around the web for your mid-week viewing pleasure:

Very legit, Taylor Swift.

As if I needed any more justifications for eating avocado...

Truly loved this compelling piece by Sarah Bessey on guarding your mind and heart. I completely relate.

This chocolate and toasted hazelnut milk looks divine. I'll just pretend I am not too lazy to make it myself.

These 10 career lessons from Joanna Goddard are great.

Enjoyed learning more about this wonderful non-profit organization that connects high school students all over the world through writing collaborations, while teaching business development.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind replies are always greatly appreciated. Thank you!