Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Wednesday Favorites


via
Considering how much I love Thanksgiving and the entire kick-off of the holiday season in general, it is no surprise that my Wednesday favorites this week are heavily centered around Thanksgiving and the holidays...

This year one of the many things I am thankful for is not having to travel cross-country to come home for Thanksgiving with my family...because now I already am home...and it is 75 degrees outside instead of 30 degrees :-) 

Wishing you and yours a VERY Happy Thanksgiving!

A vegetarian Thanksgiving.

Enjoyed reading up on this hardcore Thanksgiving etiquette.

I love a good crudites platter. 

Love these darling gifts under $10, especially the snowflake mugs from Crate & Barrel.

Eleven things you may not have know about Thanksgiving. 

Brunch is always a good idea. These dishes look fabulous.

Loving this lip gloss in a deep plum from Estee Lauder. Was able to find it for a lower price at a local beauty outlet store. 

This kale & butternut squash salad looks delicious.

I've been streaming the first season of Covert Affairs via Amazon Prime. So good! No doubt my family and I will be binge watching it over the long Thanksgiving weekend in between decorating for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind replies are always greatly appreciated. Thank you!