Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Wednesday Favorites

Nature's artwork on a walk over the weekend.

Hi, friends!

Happy Wednesday to you all! I am so sorry for being M.I.A. the past few weeks.  It has been a busy few weeks, but I am happy to be posting again and jumping back into this (not so little) blogging world with you.

I hope this post finds you well and that you are looking forward to a Thanksgiving-filled week next week. Enjoy these favorite finds from around the web this week:

Feeling incredibly inspired by a friend's clothing company and the amazing difference it makes for orphans.

I often feel that (sadly) etiquette is a dying art form. I try hard to keep it alive (thanks to the good, old-fashioned mid-western parents who raised me). It is great to hear this thoughtful tips!

Genius packing tip for those of you planning for upcoming holiday travel. 

The Tim Tebow Foundation's "Night to Shine" is certainly extraordinary.

These magnets are darling. 

This berry bowl looks absolutely delicious!

Absolutely love Sydney's blatant and vulnerable honesty. She often sheds a bright light on the stark difference between life as it appears in the blogging world and how life actually takes place in R. E. A. L. I. T. Y.

This post makes me want to spend a Saturday strolling the streets of this charming English town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind replies are always greatly appreciated. Thank you!