Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wings

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viceroy_%28butterfly%29

 I felt inspired tonight to post the lyrics to Kimberly & Alberto Rivera's "Wings" from their album, Captured (2006). They are a powerful couple who lead prophetic worship, with Alberto on instruments and Kimberly on vocals. She is a power house prophetic worshiper who boldy sings out whatever she feels God speaking and leading...

God used this song powerfully in my life 6 years ago to bring major healing from an emotional wound that had cut me deeply, which He then healed COMPLETELY...and now He has used it once again. Hope these words touch your heart and mend your spirit as much as they have for me. This is powerful worship to soak in God's presence to (there is a YouTube link below where you can play the song and hear it first hand). I highly encourage you to get in God's presence, put this song on and let His love wash over you. Let His Spirit wash over you and heal and touch whatever situation you might be going through right now. He is the great Restorer and Healer and He truly makes all things new. He is good ALL the time. He wants to touch you and lavish you with His love.

It is time to soar with Him! His plans for you in this new year are sooooo good because HE is good!

He loves you. He sees you. He hears you. Don't think your cries to Him (whether vocalized or not) go unnoticed by the Father.

Heaven sees you. Heaven responds to you. He moves heaven for you.

You were created to SOAR. 

"For He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways. In their hands they shall bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone" (Psalm 91:11-12, NKJV).

"Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty...He will cover you with His feathers and under His wings you will find refuge" (Psalm 91: 1, 4, NIV).

Lyrics to "Wings"

Nothing is gonna hold me back.
I'm gonna fly so high.

Nothing is gonna hold me back.
I'm gonna fly so high.

...And I saw that when some of you took from the Lord your new wings...
You had this look on your face, "See, yeah, these are new but I still have the memory of how it felt when I flapped my broken wings."

And I saw this fear in your eyes, "What will it feel like to flap my new wings? Will I still have the pain? Will I still remember?"

Then I saw the Lord look into your eyes.
And they traded.
And He said...

"The pain shall cease.

Even the memories shall be released; even the memory of the pain, I shall take upon Myself. For I will not give you a new thing that will cause you pain. I will not give you a new thing that will cause you pain.

So don't be afraid to fly! Don't be afraid to fly! For everything I give is good.

And you will fly in my faithfulness. Fly in my love. Safely under My Wings.

You will fly in my faithfulness, fly in my comfort, fly in my mercy. 

Stay close to Me.
Fly with Me. 
Stay close to Me.
Don't ever go away." 

To hear the orginal song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VXUDdG_p6s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind replies are always greatly appreciated. Thank you!